Miele TEB145WP 7kg Freestanding Condenser Heat Pump Tumble Dryer
Heat Pump Venting
Heat pump dryers are the latest innovation in tumble dryer design. By passing hot, humid air from the dryer through a heat pump for re-use, this more modern version of a condenser dryer is great at conserving heat and using up to 50% less energy. Handy if you want to keep the bills down and don't mind emptying a water container every now and again.
Miele's PerfectDry system allows you to set the level of dryness you require; the dryer then switches off automatically when this level has been reached. It protects your clothes from over-drying as well as saving electricity by not drying for longer than is needed.
Programme your next wash in no time with the easy-to-use navigational features and light-up digital display that counts down to let you know exactly how much time your chosen cycle has left, so you can effectively plan other tasks in between.
Choose from a wide range of everyday drying programmes for use with a wide range of fabrics as well as special programmes including shirts, outerwear and proofing.
Low Noise Level
Creating 66dB of noise (that's about the same as general office noise), this tumble dryer will runs quietly enough so that you won't get disturbed while watching a film or TV with the family in the next room.
Tested for equivalent of 20 years use
This tumble dryer has been tested for the equivalent of 20 years use - that's 7,500 drying hours or 5 cycles per week for 20 years. Enjoy peace of mind and hassle-free laundry care everytime for years to come.
- Cable length (m) 2m
- Country of Origin Germany
- Delay Start Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display YES
- Dimensions H85 x W59.6 x D63.6cm
- Drainage Facility Available YES
- Dryer Type Heat Pump
- Drying capacity 7kg
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle 1.6kWh
- Energy Rating A++
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption 208kWh
- Final cool tumble YES
- Heat Pump YES
- Home Appliance Features Digital Display, Final Cool Tumble, Reverse Action, Sensor Drying, Timer Delay, Wool Programme
- Inverter Motor YES
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) TEB145 WP
- Model name / number TEB145 WP
- Noise Level 66dB
- Program Sequence Indicator YES
- Quiet Mark Not Accredited
- Reverse action YES
- Sensor drying YES
- Smart Technology Not Smart Technology Enabled
- Type Freestanding
- Vent Hose Included NO
- Vent Type Condenser
- Weight 57.5kg
- Wool Programme YES