- Powerful cleaning performance thanks to vortex technology – 890 W
- Ergonomic, comfortable use thanks to the DeLuxe handle
- Reliably removes hair and lint with its turbo brush.
- Removes hair and fluff reliably thanks to the hand-held turbobrush.
- Easy cleaning of large areas thanks to 11 m operating radius
For especially comfortable handling
The flexible hose connector enables comfortable, ergonomic handling. The lever action allows the floorhead to be manoeuvred more easily and takes pressure off your wrist.
Best suction results via very high air throughput
Vortex technology produces an enormous flow rate of more than 100 km/h. Combined with the specially designed airtight floorhead and the aerodynamic airflow, the bagless vacuum cleaner achieves a first-class cleaning performance. This ensures that coarse debris and fine dust can be separated highly efficiently. The coarse debris lands in the transparent dust container, while the fine dust goes into a separate container with a fine dust filter.
Due to the high air throughput of the specially designed motor, the extremely high flow velocity ensures outstanding separation of coarse soiling and fine dust in different containers. The containers are emptied completely through the bottom with a minimum of dust being blown around.
Automatic self-cleaning function via sensors
Special sensors measure the air throughput of the GORE® CleanStream® fine dust filter and automatically activate the ComfortClean self-cleaning function as needed. To complete this, the appliance switches off for about 20 seconds. The ComfortClean function can also be activated manually. Thus, ComfortClean guarantees consistently high cleaning performance.
- Upholstery nozzle
- Crevice nozzle
- Floorhead SBD 290-3
- Turbobrush STB 305-3
- Mini turbobrush STB 101
|MPN||Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog Pro|
- Bagless vacuum cleaner
- Product brand Blizzard CX1
- Motor type PowerLine
- Product type SKCF3
- Cordless stick vacuum cleaners Obsidian black
- Electronic suction power control4-stage rotary selector
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Ergonomic handle
- Comfort handle
- Silence system
- Suction tube Comfort telescopic tube
- Park system for pauses during vacuuming
- Comfort cable rewind Yes
- Castors with steel shaft, gentle on floors
- 4-point manoeuvrability
- Operating radius in m 11
- Cable length in m 7.50
- Slimline, height in mm 310
- Exhaust filter HEPA AirClean lifetime filter
- Dustbag volume in l 2.00
- Locking system for floorhead and handle•
- Technical data
- Max. power 890
- Diameter in mm 515 x 310
- Weight in kg 9
- Length in mm 515